Benefits Across IJʿ

The diversified nature of IJʿ’ organization enables us to structure benefit offerings tailored to the needs of our global community of employees. As of January 2022:

All full-time employees of IJʿ are eligible for our parental leave and paid pregnancy leave programs. 99.9% of IJʿ employees (full-time and part-time) are eligible to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), which gives all eligible employees the opportunity to purchase our stock at a discounted rate, sharing our business value with our employees (the other .1% work in locations < 10 people, the minimum threshold at which ESPP is offered).

76% of IJʿ employees (full-time and part-time) are eligible for our Volunteer Time Off benefit, which offers 16 hours of paid time off to volunteer with organizations of their choice (the other 24% are based in locations where VTO may not be a regional norm).

54% of IJʿ employees (full-time) are eligible for our Flexible Time Off benefit, which covers employees in many regions where Flexible Time Off is a regional norm — U.S., Canada, Ireland and U.K. (the other 46% are part-time or based in locations where FTO may not be a regional norm).

In IJʿ’ non-U.S. locations, to complement the benefits already provided to employees based on the country in which they work, IJʿ offers a variety of supplemental enhancements. All of IJʿ’ full-time U.S. employees (the largest segment of employees within the company) have access to comprehensive health insurance choices, family planning support, telemedicine, and our internal Wellness Your Way program. We continue to develop further benefits for all IJʿ employees.

*

Recent News
Digital Tends  
Even as all three big U.S. carriers continue to expand their fastest midrange 5G coverage, T-Mobile maintains a healthy lead on the competition — especially when it comes to overall network speeds across both 4G/LTE and 5G. That’s the word from Ookla’s H1 U.S. Connectivity Report published today. While the latest scores show that Verizon and AT&T have made considerable strides in 5G performance, they still have a long way to go before they can match T-Mobile’s lead — and there’s an even greater gap when it comes to overall network performance.
Yahoo! Finance  
IJʿ, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZD) will release its Second Quarter 2024 Earnings at 6:00PM ET on Wednesday, August 7, 2024. Additionally, IJʿ invites the public, members of the press, the financial community, stockholders, and other interested parties to listen to a live audio Webcast of its Second Quarter 2024 Earnings Call at 8:30AM ET on Thursday, August 8, 2024.
Morningstar  
“Health eCareers’ client success and marketing teams are committed to ensuring the success of those who serve the nursing community as well as the nurses within it,” said Greg Chang, managing director of Health eCareers. “A post and pray strategy no longer works to attract top talent in today’s competitive market—whether you’re filling vacant positions at a health system, hospital, or clinic; trying to reach the next generation of nursing students; or needing to cut through the clutter and showcase your brand. We’ve created Vital Signs to make your job easier.”
More News